Malatesta Maison:
The origin of Malatesta Maison goes back to 1485 when Malatesta family from Rimini ruled over the land. It's referred as "Malatesta Villa" in some documents listing the goods of this old linage from Romagna. Built as a place for holidays in the countryside, this great house was placed at the top of a hill called until today "Malatesta" in geographic maps. Visitors of this welcoming house did not stop coming, thug, after the Malatestas were expelled in early 1500's. In fact, until a few decades ago the place was chosen uninterruptedly by many families to repose in the peaceful valley of the Marchs. After being abandoned for a few time, Malatesta Maison recovers the original concept of the property to satisfy the requirements of current travellers.